Terms & Conditions
Please note, the delivery P&P prices on our website cover delivery (carriage/postage) of goods to the end customer. Overseas customers should be aware that these prices do not cover any additional import duties or taxes which may be levied by the government of that particular country - the end customer is responsible for paying any such charges.
Placing Your Stock Order
When you place an online order you will receive a confirmation email from us. This confirms that we have received your order on our system. If you do not receive a confirmation email we cannot guarantee that your order was processed successfully - therefore please contact us if you are in doubt.
Full payment for online stock orders is required at point of checkout using a Debit or Credit card.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Crewroom on this website and by using the Crewroom web site generally you agree to this use.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web site, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers visit, and information volunteered by the visitor.
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
The information we collect is used:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For internal review to improve the content of our Web site;
- To customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone number and postal address online will only receive contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
To employees and our agents to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
The information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes, nor do we partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Please see our Cookies Policy
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
At Crewroom we endeavour to make shopping with us as pleasurable and easy as possible. However, we know you may occasionally need to return unworn items. Under Consumer Contract Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for the online purchase of retail items within 28 days of receipt.
- To cancel a stock order that has not yet been dispatched by us, please contact us immediately on email@example.com or call 020 8877 3888. Also, note that Henley Women's Regatta does not manage this shop so please only contact Crewroom for any products enquires.
- To return any unwanted stock order and cancel your contracts please note the following policy:
- If you change your mind about the product you’ve purchased online you have the right to return your order up to 30 days from the day you receive your goods
- We will refund you to your original payment method within 14 days of receipt
- Proof of postage should be available when returning goods
- Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Please ensure you do not affix labels or tape to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Crewroom reserves the right to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition
- Please include a note detailing the reason for your return.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- We are only able to exchange like for like products. If you require a different item you will need to opt for a refund and place a new order. Please note that Henley Women's Regatta merchandise is being made to order, in some cases, therefore, exchanges may not be possible.
- All returns must have a completed returns form.
- We make no charge for returns, there is no restocking fee.
Returns should be sent to:
The Embankment Studios
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make the Crewroom website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the products we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies used within www.hwr.crewroom.co.uk are as follows:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Online notification form cookie
This cookie helps our website to function correctly and is set for all visitors. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
This cookie is required for the content sharing buttons on our site. No personally identifiable information is collected.
These cookies are used to register tweets
These cookies are set by Facebook when clicking through to Facebook or when ‘liking’ content
Most web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
More about our cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social website cookies
So you can be easily ‘Liked’ or share our content on sites like Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Third party cookies are set by:
- AddThis – they provide us with lots of sharing buttons in one package
- Twitter – we provide a Twitter button to ensure you can find our profile
- Facebook – we provide a Facebook button to ensure you can find our profile
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Site improvement cookies
We regularly trial new designs or site features on our site. Occasionally, we may do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Third party cookies are set by:
- Google Analytics – they provide us with anonymous information on how visitors interact with our site
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising at www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn't as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won't see adverts, just simply that they won't be tailored to you any longer.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place so called ‘remarketing cookies’ during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers to encourage you to come back to our site. Don't worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymous. You can opt out of these cookies at any time as explained above.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
How to contact us
JKUK Sports Ltd, T/A. Crewroom
The Embankment Studios